Friday, April 1, 2011

tell all your friends

Theme for today: Inbreeding

When you fuck your friends, you fuck ALL of your friends. Do you guys ever look around the room and stop and think, fuck, I've slept with maybe one too many here? I know it's really hard to not get involved with your friend group especially if they are all moderately(ok, to hot)attractive. Or if you are relatively desperate and at the house party of the month and drink a whole flask of gin to yourself. I've been thinking about this for years and the numbers are only growing bigger... There really isn't anything to say because I'm definitely not going to stop my natural urges to be on top of my sexy semi mysterious semi hard boy friends. Ever been hanging out with 4 people and realize that somehow you have all had sex with each other? Thats modern day society right there rolled up into a ball. The most important thing, I think, is that you just don't really give a two shits about it.

2 comments:

  1. i just threw up a little bit in my mouth. STDs is all i can think about.

    ReplyDelete