Thursday, April 7, 2011

super sexy swinging sounds part 2.

This was something that I really prided myself on doing. Having themed music to go along with your sexcapades, make-out sessions, or just plan hanging out. Lately I've been really blowing it and usually listening to Odd Future (who are actually pretty awesome) or something else equally dumb. Last year I put out my top albums to swing to and these are the next batch for 2011.

Electric Wizard-Come My Fanatics:
Holy shit, we are totally fucking to a psychedelic metal album right now. Imagine it, we had just smoked a joint and hanging out in our underwear. Does this slow down our vibes? Absolutely not, we are entangled in our long hair and cutting a pentagram in our chests.

Radiohead-In Rainbows:
Its just sad enough to really think twice about what you are about to do.

Sitar Beats Volume 1:
My friend Lato introduced this to me last month while we went camping up in Joshua Tree. Fucking awesome old school Indian Funk. Tell me you don't want to dance your brains off after you put this on.

The XX-s/t:
No shit. Feelin' sexy, feelin' like zoning out. Exactly the type of studio processed indie music I wanna listen to while heading to the bone zone.

The Pixies-Trompe Le Monde:
Specifically for their Jesus and The Mary Chain cover of Head On. This is really some cutesy shit. This will get so much energy in the room it will make your man's little head explode.

The Death Proof Soundtrack:
This makes me look like a huge douchebag. Have you ever listened to this though? Fucking great mix. The sexiest Coasters song entitled "Down in Mexico" is something that I could drool over. Every Tarantino soundtrack has of course the random dialogue thrown into the track lists but those are easy to get rid of. Unless you want to cum listening to Kurt Russell and Rose Mcgowen talk about nonsense.

Bathory- s/t:
I can only get away with putting this on with certain dudes. You know, the ones that like to get fucking dark.

Email or comment for suggestions and if you want, ridicule me. Roccamonaut@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've always been partial to Pink Floyd-The Wall or Damien Rice for sexcapades or makeout sessions

    ReplyDelete