Monday, April 4, 2011

alone in their room

There is nothing worse than getting woken up at the crack of dawn because your boy toy has a meeting that he has to get to. You know what I am talking about ladies. Having to drive in traffic after getting railed all night and looking like yesterdays special. Hopefully you brought your sunnies because it's a long drive home anywhere at 7:00 am. So, what the fuck could I be even talking about? I'm talking about those few who are your friends, consistent lovers, or awesome dudes who just let you keep on sleeping long after they have been slaving away at work. As someone who is "freelance" I spend a lot of the time unemployed. So I don't really have much responsibility when it comes to needing to get some place in the morning. I'd like to think that this isn't exactly applicable to girls with boyfriends because they usually just live at their house anyways but I can think of a few examples in my head that kick out their own girlfriends.

This isn't something that girls really care about by the way, this is just kind of a, "fuck yeah, get to on sleep in." type thing. Completely understandable if you don't trust the hussy you fucked to not steal anything whilst you are pushing papers or folding t-shirts but some of us are honest, somewhat.

I just wanted to go into a little bit of detail of what goes on when you are gone. These are some of the routines that I follow when I wake up from said comfy beds:
-text message on my phone for about 20-25 minutes
-go to the bathroom and rub off all smeared mascara off from underneath eyes, shower if reallllllly needed.
-go back to bed
-smoke weed from bongs
-make bed and fluff pillows naked (naked isn't optional. this is something I advise all girls to do for your man, this is such an awesome feeling to see when you get home. kind of a thank you for not making me get up at the crack of dawn after fucking me all night type deal. no pillow mints though, don't want them thinking you are some sort of run of the mill floozy housekeeper)
-leave house

How late is too late?
Whenever I wake up past noon I always have to second guess myself and wonder if I should've left around 10. Is waking up past noon too comfortable and rude? Does it really matter? Something that has been an obstacle in my free loving hanging out in a dudes room scenarios: Roommates. If I could tell you all the times I walked out of my babes room and totally forgot that the live-in neighbor was there I'd probably owe you a few nickels. It's almost worse than the walk of shame because you have literally no back up plans here. Seriously just gotta be like, "whoa, woke up a little late! hah hah!" Then bounce the hell outta there. Getting to you car, high as hell, cackling at your misfortunes, thinking about the good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment