Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.T or I bitch and moan.

Have you ever tried to look inside your brain? Whenever I close my eyes and visualize what my life would look like if it was jumbled into one room i'd see so much chaos, blackness and somehow, glowsticks. These are just some random jumbled nothingness or (random insane thoughts) I've had "encountered" lately:
- Filling my blood full of mouth and going to a party and spitting it out and telling everyone that I should've waited the few days until my girlfriend was off her period.
- Little kids trying to talk dirty over moms vacuumming and vaccuum stops and little kids get in trouble.
- How often can girls fake orgasms.
*side note: almost always. Look for vital signs of faking it; shaking, overly moaning, saying "im going to cum" in a very unconvincing way. I can't think of what else. Shoving your face in it? This isn't something girls to do be rude, it is more of a, I don't want to explain that I am not exactly adult enough to get orgasms everytime I have intercourse sort of thing. If you ate me out, that would be a whole different scenario. This also brings me to something that I was watching on 1 girl, 5 gays (can be seen on LOGO channel). Can guys fake orgasms? One of them said if they weren't on top they could but what if you are the pitcher? Someone please email me the answer: roccamonaut@gmail.com
- Quitting my dayjob and signing up for the groundlings school.
- Having sex with sea cucumbers: http://validatethis.com/2011/03/goosh
- The amount that social networking sites make everyone repeat the news over and over and over.
* This is something that has really been bothering me. If it wasn't for the status update section I wouldn't be able to try to make everyone read my poorly excuted thoughts on sex. It's just getting to the point where about 60 people on my news feed talk about how Elizabeth Tayler died and say some little schpeal or memo about her. This is what I don't get, who gives a fuck about celebrities? Please keep me updated about your lives ( as if i even really care about that) and not about other asinine old people who probably needed to die anyways. You know what I care about? The answer is my friends. I think from now on i'm going to only talk about my friends gossip on the news feed and see how many people repost it.

#rumorcrew

No comments:

Post a Comment